Monday 7 December 2015

Snowbound by Larissa Ione - Review



It was predictable fare.  Nothing offensive, but nothing out of the ordinary... a sweet read.  Of course you knew from the beginning who the arseholes (douches - if you're Amazon) were, that was a given, almost cliche-ick, and you knew both the protagonists were flawed, protecting themselves from hurt, from each other, but definitely likable.  It fulfilled its purpose.  When I bought it, it was sold to me as a holiday read, a lovely way to pass the time of day, and it was.

This is not a new offering, but has been out since I think 2007, and I must say previous covers have been much more appealing... see below and tell me what you think.



«««

Sydney Whyte

Rating Chart
«……………….A no goer
««……………Alright, but not a re-read
«««………..Liked it
««««…….Loved it
«««««Amaze-balls – ticks all the boxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment