Friday 29 July 2016

Puppy by R Phoenix - Review


Last evening I needed a little breather from the mundanity of life and being a person who likes a bit of quirk, a lot of danger (only in a book of course) and a shit ton of kink, I reached for R Phoenix new novella, Puppy.

It is a standalone episode in her Ripples in the Status Quo dark, erotic serial.  And I just lapped it up.

Caleb, what an irrepressible little human, a precious pup.  I just fucking loved him!  And as for big, bad, old vampire Liam, pretty sure he didn’t know what hit him.

If you’re after a Vamp story with a difference, I can definitely recommend you not go past this.  Big belly-roll laugh at the end of chapter… nah! Not going to tell you.  You’ll just have to read it.  Hit all my buttons, just loved it to bits.

«««««

Sydney Whyte

Rating Chart
«……………….A no goer
««……………Alright, but not a re-read
«««………..Liked it
««««…….Loved it

«««««Amaze-balls – ticks all the boxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment