Wednesday 29 July 2015

Servicing the Target by Cherise Sinclair - Review


Ever since I first started reading BDSM Romance novels, I must admit to looking forward to a Domme oriented tale, and by that I don’t mean one where ‘she’ gets taken down by some great big ‘freakn’ Dom either.  Have to admit I haven’t found many (not that they probably aren’t out there, I just haven’t found them), so I headed into this rendezvous with Anne and Ben with both excitement and a little trepidation.

As Ms Sinclair is by far my favorite author in this genre I knew I could trust her to treat the couple with the usual care and attention to their feelings, desires, impulses and compulsions.  Thank you Ms Sinclair, I loved the story and the people.  Laughed my arse-off at Anne’s birthday party too – that was precious.

I’m not sure I got exactly what I was looking for as the ‘scenes’ were mostly told from the subbies point of view and I really, really wanted to understand what made a Domme tick, but of course that wasn’t the purpose of the tale told here, this was a romance and a lovely one at that.

Was very glad to visit again all the friends at the Shadowlands and am looking forward, very much to the next installment (or indeed anything put out by this author – so far I’ve never been disappointed).

««««1/2

Sydney Whyte

Rating Chart
«……………….A no goer
««……………Alright, but not a re-read
«««………..Liked it
««««…….Loved it

«««««Amaze-balls – ticks all the boxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment