Thursday 17 March 2016

Curtis by Nicole Edwards


This is the first in her new Coyote Ridge series and a follow on from Alluring Indulgence, and it is by far my favourite, ever, novel written by Nicole Edwards.

It made me smile, sigh, get angry, cry so hard the words blurred before me so much so that I had to take a moment and I didn’t want to.

Curtis’ and Lorrie’s story was beautiful and poignant, heart-wrenching and heart-warming.  It made me believe in love and loss and pulling together.  It made me feel the importance of family, of respecting each other, of being close.  This couple didn’t have sex, they made love because that was the depths of their feeling, their commitment to each other.

This novel expressed the fear of loss so great you couldn’t go on, a closeness in a relationship, that the loss of one would be a devastation so all-encompassing life would cease to have meaning.

Nicole Edwards has outdone herself.  This is an outstanding read and one that I will revisit often.

«««««1/2 (off the charts!!!)

Sydney Whyte

Rating Chart
«……………….A no goer
««……………Alright, but not a re-read
«««………..Liked it
««««…….Loved it

«««««Amaze-balls – ticks all the boxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment