Friday 25 March 2016

Suspicion: Kingdom of Ara episode two by Nicholas Bella - Review


Oh my God! The plot thickens!  Such intriguing twists and turns, and my loyalties are being tested.  Of course I’m all for vamp victory, they are my first love; smart, sexy, impassioned and lethal.  But the developments in this book between Deacon and Elijah have touched me in a way that though Deacon is a scheming bastard I don’t want anything to happen that may destroy them.  Josef’s pain speaks to me too; his righteousness and desire to have what he feels is his, has me nodding my head in perfect understanding.  What to think?  What to do?  For the first time in my life I found myself impatient for the sexcapades to be over – I know, unbelievable!  (Don’t worry, I’ll savour them later; second, third and fourth reads are always on the cards with a Bella book.)  But presently my anxiety levels are just spiking off the charts.  Nicholas Bella’s ability to bring me into New Haven’s multiple worlds is incredible.  When I’m with Deacon, I’m with Deacon and whole-heartedly on his side; the same for Josef, the same for Noel and definitely for Theodan.  Seriously this episode has sent me into a spin…  I know I have to but I just can’t wait to know!

¬¬¬¬¬

Sydney Whyte

Rating Chart
¬……………….A no goer
¬¬……………Alright, but not a re-read
¬¬¬………..Liked it
¬¬¬¬…….Loved it
¬¬¬¬¬Amaze-balls – ticks all the boxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment